That's a cute little chap. I used to see lots of these on the canals in UK :-) How big are the pikkies in your Tea series Poppy or does it differ on what you draw etc. ?
Thank you Ike - yep there's one flits around the river near my house :) Most of the drawings are A5 or a little bigger. But some of the tea-drinking people I've done in the past have been bigger - about A3 size xx
That's a cute little chap. I used to see lots of these on the canals in UK :-)
ReplyDeleteHow big are the pikkies in your Tea series Poppy or does it differ on what you draw etc. ?
Hugz
IKE xx
My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
Thank you Ike - yep there's one flits around the river near my house :) Most of the drawings are A5 or a little bigger. But some of the tea-drinking people I've done in the past have been bigger - about A3 size xx
Delete